Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dust Bunnies

Having our home refinanced. Thought it would be a simple task but after the housing melt down, refinancing has turned into a long and complex procedure. Been at it for over 2 months now and of course I've been busy during that time trying to sell my jewelry, set up my online Etsy Shop and create a bigger web presence. Found out today that an appraiser will be out to look our house over, make sure it's worth the amount of our bank loan. Yikes...that means I've got to tear myself away from the computer and get out the vacuum, and the duster...hope they don't deduct points for having dust bunnies under the sofa, or beads all over the dinning room table !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...