Tuesday, February 24, 2009

REDO or DO OVERS










This is not really my first Blog...I had another, though it was in this same spot. It, however, wasn't all that I wanted it to be. First of all it was far too winded and much too verbose for the average blog reader. So it's been shortened, updated and presented a second time...sort-of-like warmed over, left overs.

Simple yet simply pretty, these seed bead earrings remind me of a crocheted lace doily...I christened them WHITE LACE. They have flashes of Czech glass, Aurora Borealis beads and are as light as air...well just about!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, bite-sized leftovers! I like. Hey, your doily earrings are very nice. Best wishes on your revamped blog!! :)

    --Dave
    at Rings & Things

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...