Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Case of the Lower Case

It is still early and there is much left of this day, so I will post a quick note...a thought. Visited a blog just a moment ago and noticed that, though it covered several sentences and at least 3 paragraphs, there was not a capital letter to be found ! Every sentence began with a lower case letter and even the pronoun "I" was always typed in lower case. This may be fine in the context of text messaging, or even when tweeting in twitter, but I certainly would not wish to read a book written in only lower case letters...am I alone on this point of view ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...