Friday, February 4, 2011

Waiting On The Cabinet...

Since we're still waiting on the one wall cabinet that we need I've no updates on the kitchen remodel.  Though perhaps remodel isn't quite the proper terminology, it's more like a kitchen adjustment.  The cabinet was sort-of-perhaps-maybe-supposed to have come in this past Thursday, now they're thinking maybe next Wednesday.  No big surprise to either John or I as this is the 3rd kitchen that we've remodeled and we've always had to wait extra time for the cabinets.   Think it's one of Murphy's laws.

So instead I'm  sending you a pastoral shot of a sunny pasture and an adorable calf.  I could not resist that sweet angelic face.  Wish I had a sugar cube to treat him with, but then I would have needed one for the rest of herd too.
Photo above...Okay all together now...awwwww, how cute!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww How Cute! Yes--baby animals are appealing aren't they? Love this one's expression!

    But they are cute until they kick you in the shin...and you believe that cute calf may have broken your leg--only to have to hobble for a few days with a humungous bruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet face!

    What is it with remodels of any kind...there always is something on back order or you have to wait. Been through those things a few times too, and as you said, it's best just to expect that it's going to be that way!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a cute face :)

    Meeling is right there is always something in a remodel that holds everything else up. Hopefully the cabinet will be in soon and the final project will be done.

    I know we have to do a few things this year to our home and I am not looking forward to it at all, esp. as we are going to have to hire someone to do the work, K. is very talented but replacing windows on a 2nd floor, is a little too risky. :(

    (and seriously, I still haven't quite recovered from the major remodel we did 8 years ago)

    Is John planning his next project already? :)

    Have a lovely Weekend Anna, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely looking creature, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are right, he/she is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...