Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lovin' the Irrelevancy

Photo above...Totally irrelevant...tube sock flip flops...a fad that never made it !!!

Honestly I have to admit that I've enjoyed the creative and totally irrelevant comments received on my last post.  It was just what I had asked for and you, dear blogger friends, didn't let me down.  Since many people do little more than glance at my blog and few bother to view the wonderful comments that I am blessed with, I decided to continue being quirky  and do something else totally different...I'm posting the completely irrelevant comments on my blog post :

The Lanylady left this irrelevant comment: "I'm having hot dogs tonight."
The Hairy Peach stated: "Ooohhh....the sky is blue!"
 
Aly of Alygatr remarked: "Personally Cinnamon Roll Quaker Oats oatmeal is my favorite. Come to think of it, I just ate some! "
 
T at PoppyPlace proclaimed: "There is a crazy bird that keeps flying against my window! "
 
JamberrySong reported: "And so I told him, What a beautiful dog you have, mister! He was not amused.  ;) ;) " 
 
So Many Memories  noted:   "My right eye won't stop twitching! " 
 
One thing I'd also like to point out that IS totally relevant is that each of these commentators have their own wonderful blogs that are well worth visiting...and following.
My thanks go to each and every one of you.

5 comments:

  1. haha well those are wonderful, context or no :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun and I just may borrow this idea for a blog post in the future! And thank goodness those tube sock flip flops never made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Funny! BTW, the crazy bird is still at it, :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun was this? Everyone's comments were great, wish I'd gotten over here in time to join in the fun but at least I had a chance to laugh this morning :-) Mostly at the comments but couldn't help chuckling over those flip flop socks too. There really are some very odd things out there in this world! I equate those to wearing UGG boots with a skirt or shorts. Two great things that are not great together!

    Hope all's well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha what a fantastic idea! you could write a little (and very funny) story from those comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...