Sunday, May 11, 2014

To Moms, Mamas, Mommies, Mums, And Any Other Names That Mother's Go By

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL MOMS OUT THERE
Hope your day is fabulous.


For all her hugs and kisses that made our scrapes and bruises feel so much better...
For all the stories she's read to us at bedtime ...
The dozens of cookies that she's baked or bought for us ...
For listening to us complain about our Bad Days ...
For encouraging us ...
For guiding us ...
For a million other things ...
But always and forever for being there when we needed her most.
We Love You Mom !

6 comments:

  1. Well I've always had a contentious relationship with my mom so this day is really hard for me cause I have to play 'dutiful daughter' but I got home as fast as i could. But it means the world to me that my stepdaughter texts 'happy mothers day', both last year and this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To you as well my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a special day! Beautiful roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother's Day is one of my favorite days of the year because it's the perfect excuse to tell the kids how happy I am to be their mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids do that WHOLE ENTIRE MONOLOUGE in the middle of every store we go to ...... they get every one in the store laughing ...of course I want to kill them. I hope you had an awesome Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day :)

    Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...